Tuesday, February 26, 2013

VistaPrint


I can't get all of those photo printing sites straight - picaboo and picasa. Snapfish and Shutterfly.  The only place I consistently get good deals is Vistaprint.  Today I got another free wall calender (a gift for my mom), but in the past three months, I've also gotten a free t-shirt, an additional wall calender, postcards and a rubber stamp address labeler.  Plus, its so easy to see what they've got going on for freebies on coupons.com.  I've actually started to just make projects and load pictures ahead of time so I'll be prepared when the next goodie comes along. 

Which site do ya'll use and why? Where are you getting your bargain codes from?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your input! I really value my readers and I appreciate your comments, questions, suggestions or just salutations!